Vintage 2011, exclusively elaborated with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the terroir of Les Riceys. This prestigious Champagne have been aged during 4 to 5 years in our cellars.
Four years ageing in our cellar have given it a beautiful coppery gold and a fine mousse. Aromas of white flowers, lemon and toasted bread. Ripe fruit and honey on the palate and a long persistent finish.
Perfect for the celebration of the end of the years, it’s also very good for the aperitif, and during the meal with fish or white meats.
- Gold medal : Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2015
- Gold medal : Concours Général de Paris 2015
- Gold medal : Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2011
- Gold medal : Concours Général de Paris 2007
- Silver medal : Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2013
- Silver medal: Challenge international des vins 2009